Our stores, cafes, restaurants, gym and cinema are open and are looking forward to welcoming you.
We want everyone to enjoy a safe shopping experience with us, and so we continue to have extra measures in place.
Here’s some tips to help you plan your visit to us:
What’s open now
- Our retail stores are open, and you can check out individual opening times on our Eat Drink & Shop section.
- Our cafes and restaurants are open, with many offering outdoor dining options, too. In line with Scottish Government guidance there is a maximum group size of 10 from up to four households for indoor dining, and 15 from up to 15 households outdoors. Under 12s will not count towards the total household numbers. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop section.
- Our cinema is now open, and you can book tickets now. Please visit ODEON for more detail.
Travel, facilities & services
- We’ve made some changes to our car parks, facilities and services to help maintain social distancing. Find out more on our Facilities page.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others. Please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- In line with the Scottish Government’s guidance, visitors should also continue to keep their distance from anyone not in their household or support bubble.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, our stores may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car parks.
- You must wear a face-covering at all times in our stores and indoor areas unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.