In line with the Scottish Government’s national lockdown measures, only essential stores and those permitted to open under the easing of restrictions on 5 April, are open at Fort Kinnaird.
Here’s what this means for your visit:
Stores and opening times
- Only essential stores, those providing home or garden ware, and baby equipment are open. These include: Marks & Spencer, Boots, Pets at Home, Superdrug, Specsavers, Vision Express, Wilko and WH Smith. Some stores are also offering click and collect services.
- Find out more on our Now Open page.
- The policies and opening times of individual stores will vary, so we always recommend checking before setting off.
- All other stores are closed, although some are permitted to offer a click-and-collect service. Timeslots will be required for collection and items will be collected from outside of the store. Find out which of our retailers are offering this service on our Now Open page.
- Cafes and restaurants are closed but some are offering click-and-collet or delivery options. All collections will be made outside and your takeaway food cannot be consumed on site. Find out more on our Now Open page.
- Leisure and close contact services, such as cinemas and health and beauty, are closed.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, our retailers may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car parks.
Travel, facilities & services
- The Scottish Government’s travel restrictions prohibit non-essential travel across local authority areas. For more advice, please check the Scottish Government guidance website.
- We’ve made some changes to our car parks to help maintain social distancing. Find out more on our facilities page.
- We’ve made some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more on our facilities page.
Hygiene and social distancing
You must wear a face covering at all times, while inside stores, unless you are exempt for medical reasons. Find out more about the Scottish Government’s policy on the wearing of face coverings on the Government website.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- It’s important to keep a two metre physical distance between people not in your household (or extended household). Please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.